Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spellbinders Guest Blogger!!! Happy Mother's Day Gift Box

Hello Friends!
I am very excited to share with you my first post as a Guest Spellblogger for Spellbinders Paper Arts. The theme this week at Spellbinders Blog is Gift Boxes. Last year Spellbinders introduced several box die templates, these dies are very versatile, you can create small gift boxes in minutes! All the work is in the die templates.
For my project I used the Square Petal Top Box die template. To see the complete project with more photos and instructions, please go to the "Spellbinders Blog"
Here is a sneak peek of my project Happy Mother's Day Gift Box:




Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa

10 comments:

  1. Ooooo!! So stinkin' excited for you!! I'll have to go over and read the blog. This is another piece of art - love how you used the dies to embellish the box! Off to be inspired more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are one talented lady!!! The Spellbinders project is very nice and I saw some of your Heartfelt Creations projects which are just fantastic. I hope you get to be on the Heartfelt Creations design team I saw this to late to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Marisa, this is GORGEOUS!!! How totally exciting for you to be a Guest Blogger!!! These flowers are beautiful...mine don't look like this! I'm off to check out Spellbinders...

    I love your new picture!!

    Blessings!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! The flowers are really easy to make with the new dies from Spellbinders. Hugs and blessings!

      Delete
  4. What?? This is more awesome news!! Woo hoo!! Marisa this box is gorgeous (of course!!) and I hope to see more guest posts from you ... wow ... what a blessing and an honor - you go, girl!! I am beyond excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maria! This is very exciting for me, I love making gift boxes. I designed the box die templates and a couple of flower sets for Spellbinders last year. They are very easy to make! You should give it a try. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box is stunning, Marisa! So are your dies. Thanks for creating those.
    It was great talking to you the other day.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. The box featured on Spellbinders blog is beautiful! There are so many great uses for the box dies that you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Marisa for being a guest Spellblogger!!!! And a JustRite guest designer! How awesome! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So awesome Marisa!!! Congrats for being on the Spellbinders blog!!! And guest designer for JustRite!!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!