Wednesday, November 14, 2012

JustRite Papercraft November Release - Congratulations Card

Hello Friends!
Welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite Papercraft November Release. Today we are showcasing Premium Labels, a beautiful set of 19 clear stamps, and Genuine Friend Background Stamp. For my card I chose Premium Labels and also the gorgeous Wings of Love Background Stamp, which was showcased yesterday.



Welcome to Justrite Stampers | Free card making idea with supply lists, scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, clear stamps and cling stamps | Secure ordering online. | Ships in 24 hours.      Welcome to Justrite Stampers | Free card making idea with supply lists, scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, clear stamps and cling stamps | Secure ordering online. | Ships in 24 hours.

For my card I stamped Wings of Love Background Stamp on beige cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I colored the image with Tim Holtz Distress Markers. I added some Stickles glitter glue to the flowers. For the sentiment I used Premium Labels stamps and then I die cut label with coordinating die from Antique Labels One Dies. I adhered the label to card with foam squares.


The flowers were die cut with Bitty Blossoms, and the leaves were die cut with Foliage and Foliage Two dies by Spellbinders. 
The bling around the card is from Fabscraps, I used Glossy Accents to adhere bling to card.

Supplies
Spellbinders: Bitty BlossomsFoliage and Foliage Two 
Other: Beige Cardstock, Tuxedo Black Mememto Ink by Tsukineko, Tim Holtz Distress Markers and Distress Inks by Ranger, Glossy Accents by Ranger, Stickles Glitter Glue, Bling from Fabscraps.

Be sure to visit the other Team Designer Members to see their beautiful creations.

Marisa Job (here)


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these Design teams sure are keeping you busy today, I just refreshed my page and saw you did another card!

    This one is beautiful too, I love your flowers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy! Another beautiful card, - love those birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Marisa you never stop to surprise me. I looove that stamp, and your card looks amazing.
    hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! In my book, you rate right up there in the top ten designers. Wow! Your cards are detailed. I look at many card blogs and most are very nice but your have that something extra outstanding look. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein großartiger Hintergrundstempel, der auf dieser tollen Karte ganz wunderbar in den Mittelpunkt gerückt wurde, excellent, Marisa!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!