Monday, February 15, 2016

JustRite Papercraft - You are in My Thoughts Shaker Card

Hello Friends,
I had so much fun creating this shaker card with the new die sets from JustRite Papercraft. For the window I used Four in a Square Dies, for the flowers I used Floral Trio Two Dies and for the swirls under the flowers I used Vintage Labels Ten Dies.











I started by creating a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base with designer paper. The next layer was cut to 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". 
I die cut the shaker window with Four in a Square Dies and designer cardstock. I also used acetate and foam tape to create the shaker and some sequence and micro-beads. 
The flowers were die cut with Floral Trio Two Dies and designer paper. I colored the edges of the flowers with distress inks and adhered to card with hot glue. The swirls were die cut with Vintage Labels Ten Dies and glued under flowers as pictured. I embellished center of flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White.
For the sentiment I used Meadow Circles Clear Stamps and black ink.


Supplies:

JustRite Papercraft: Meadow Circles Clear Stamps, Four in a Square Dies, Floral Trio Two Dies, Vintage Labels Ten Dies.
Other Supplies: Neena Papers Natural White Cardstock, Prima Marketing Firefly Paper Collection, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White, Foam Tape, Clear Acetate Sheet, Sequence and Micro-Beads, Distress Inks.


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



9 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Love the pinks and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant absolutely beautiful, I love this wonderful card.
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Marisa this is a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marisa, this is a gorgeous card never thought off doing four shaker Windows very inspirational
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice card Marisa i just love this idea.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of using the window frames for a shaker element. I always love the way you choose your colours. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Marisa, I have yet to make a shaker card , this one is brilliant!
    XxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!